Castle of Ledesma
The fortress takes up an angle of the walled enclosure which could be part of the fortress built by Fernando II, of which only the pointed door has been preserved. Two D-shaped towers were built in order to separate the castle from the rest of the walled enclosure.
New reinforcement works were done in the 18th century and in 1331 Alfonso XI handed the manor of Ledesma to his son Don Sancho. In 1476 the Catholic Monarchs confirmed the donation of the village to Beltrán de la Cueva.