Port of Tuapse
Branch of FSBI "AMP of the Black Sea" in the seaport of Tuapse
Seaport of Tuapse
The Tuapse seaport is located on the Caucasian Black Sea coast at the top of Tuapse Bay, southeast of Cape Kodosh and includes sections of the water surface at the mouths of the Pauk and Tuapse rivers. In December 1898, the construction of the first hydrotechnical structure, an enclosure breakwater, was formed in Tuapse Bay, which formed a small water area, with the advent of which it is customary to count the history of the Tuapse Sea Port. In 2013, the Tuapse seaport turned 115 years old.
By Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of November 6, 1951 No. 4393-1972c, the Tuapse seaport was included in the list of ports open for foreign vessels.